Updated 24 September 2020
The South Coast Schools Sports Association wishes to advise that the ‘Practical Guide for sport and physical activity’ has been updated for Term 4.
The following now applies for Term 4:
- Interschool sport (zone/district based) can recommence where there is COVID-19 Safety Plan in place. Students may now travel outside their local community.
- The representative school sport pathway remains cancelled for 2020.
- Selection trials for 2021 representative pathway events may now recommence.
The following principles underpin these changes:
- There must be a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place for any sporting event conducted outside the school.
- External providers who are essential for curriculum delivery can now be used.
- Parents, carers and other non-essential spectators cannot be on the site of the event’
Have you seen our FAQ pages?
Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding school sport unit programs and navigating the website.
If you cannot find an answer to your problem, please email or call us on the contact details below.
For upcoming trials and wet weather postponement see our Facebook page.